Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2013/05/01 18:00:14 UTC

[Reminder] [Vote] Release Apache River 2.2.1]

Hi all:

Please vote on this release.  If necessary I'll hold the vote open until
we get suffuient response, but I'd prefer to get it closed off.  At the
present time, we have only seen 1 vote.

Cheers,

Greg.

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Successful Jenkins build here, by the way...
https://builds.apache.org/job/river-2.2-qa-jdk7/6/

Cheers,

Greg.

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.