Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Sven Eberhardt <sv...@gmx.net> on 2002/05/27 12:04:09 UTC

Xindice & CORBA

Moin

When trying to run the Xindice-Server, I encountered several problems
concerning CORBA. I got it to run when I modified the source, but
then it crashed after one second with an endless recursion (somewhere
within OpenORB, iirc).
Now I read in the mailing archive, that several people had similar
problems with CORBA, and that CORBA-integration should be completely
removed in Xindice1.1. Is this true? Is v1.1 going to be released
within the next 2 months or so?

(This is my first message; I hope I sent it to the correct address? :])

Best regards,
   Sven Eberhardt