Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Prashu Negu <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 19:45:08 UTC

maven update

HI,

I just deleted my local repository and started checking all my projects
again from my SVN.
For some of my projects, it is not able to dowload the dependencies from
Nexus and gives below error. How do i force it?

Failure to transfer junit:junit:jar:4.4 from
http://wrepos2.mdc.cginet:8080/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the
local repository,
  resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
wm-nexus-mirror has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not
transfer
  artifact junit:junit:jar:4.4 from/to wm-nexus-mirror (
http://wrepos2.mdc.cginet:8080/nexus/content/groups/public): No response
received after 60000

Thanks,
Prashant

Re: maven update

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
I'd say talk to your corp folks managing your maven infrastructure (incl.
Nexus). They should be able to help you get your environment configured
correctly or fix the infrastructure not working correctly.
(I say this as the nexus url looks like a Nexus instance of a corporate
setup, where there could be all sorts of special settings that we have no
knowledge of. The corp guys should know all this and be far better suited
helping you.)

/Anders

Re: maven update

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.