Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2019/01/17 12:46:29 UTC

Fwd: Testing Apache Wicket with JDK Early Access builds

Hi team,

Yesterday I've received this email from Oracle OpenJDK team.
It is addressed directly to me but I think this and any following
discussions related to this topic should be on dev@.

I am +1 to participate in the program.
What is your opinion on this?

Martin

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me
But I'm afraid we might hit Maven incompatibility during build ...

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Testing Apache Wicket with JDK Early Access builds

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Nice initiative!  +1

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hello Martin,