Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hilco Wijbenga <hi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 03:04:29 UTC

Maven Enforcer Plugin

Hi all,

The enforcer plugin has a powerful feature that checks whether the POM
lists a version for every plugin used. The current version
(1.0-alpha-3) doesn't seem to include this feature (even though the
plugin documentation indicates otherwise).

I see in JIRA that this feature is deemed not yet complete. It's also
listed as affecting version 1.0-alpha-3. I assume that should be
1.0-alpha-4?

Would it be possible to release 1.0-alpha-4? Or is this version not
yet ready for a release? Is the plugin in its current state usable
(i.e. what if I build it myself)?

Cheers,
Hilco

RE: Maven Enforcer Plugin

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Hi Hilco,
The site should list the new rule as @since 1.0-alpha-4 but if it
doesn't, I'll fix that.

The plugin does work in its new state. I need to fix a few critical
issues related to enforce-once before the release can be done.