Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Anuj Bansal <ba...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/15 12:38:39 UTC

Joining project for GSOC 2018

Hello,

I'm Anuj, a first year undergraduate in Computer Science. I would like to
work on the project "Taverna Mobile to run workflows using Taverna Server
REST api" for the GSOC 2018. Kindly guide me on proceeding with the same.

Regards

Anuj

Re: Joining project for GSOC 2018

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anuj,

Thanks for showing interest.
You can find project idea on the JIRA issue (Link
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAVERNA-1033?filter=12343065&jql=project%20%3D%20TAVERNA%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20gsoc2018>
).
Just there is one update on the server version, we are using taverna server
2.5.4 in place of 3.1.0.

Hope this will help you.

‌

--