Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 15:22:42 UTC

Re: Using the patch-available workflow in Jira (Was: Jackrabbit 1.6 release plan)

Hi,

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Jukka Zitting<ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any objections to changing the workflow? If not, then I'll change the
> Jira settings accordingly.

I've now changed the JCR project to use the "no-reopen-closed,
patch-avail" workflow.

Contributors: When you've attached a patch that you want reviewed,
please use the "Submit Patch" option in Jira to move the issue to the
"Patch Available" state. This way it'll be easier for the committers
to find and review.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Using the patch-available workflow in Jira (Was: Jackrabbit 1.6 release plan)

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Jukka Zitting<ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've now changed the JCR project to use the "no-reopen-closed,
> patch-avail" workflow.

I browsed through all our open issues for ones with patches waiting
for action and moved them to the "Patch Available" state (sorry for
the notification noise).

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10591&status=10002
for the list of issues waiting for committer action.

BR,

Jukka Zitting