Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ray O'Meara <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/22 18:31:10 UTC

Tapoestry 3 -> Tapestry 4 upgrade question

Im using a combination of Tapestry,Spring,Acegi and Hibernate in a project
and since ive upgraded to Tapestry 4.0 a failure occurs in an external link
to a page which allows me to log out of the app and activate the Login page.

A call to the RequestContext to get the Session invalidated results in:

WARN http-8080-Processor25 tapestry.error.RequestExceptionReporter -
Exception during post-request cleanup: setAttribute: Session already
invalidated
java.lang.IllegalStateException: setAttribute: Session already invalidated

Is there a solution to this, or have I missed out on something while I did
the upgrade?

Re: Tapoestry 3 -> Tapestry 4 upgrade question

Posted by Ray O'Meara <ra...@gmail.com>.
thanks Pat, that caught the exception.

does anyone know what will be the alternative to making a call to
RequestContext to get the Session? I thought it might be
getInfrastructure.getRequest().getSession(boolean) ?

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.
	I saw that error a lot in my existing 3.0 application. In my case I