Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/24 10:13:43 UTC

[ANN] New ServiceComb PMC member: Tian Xiaoliang, Zhang Lei

Hi Team,

I'd be happy to announce that we have two new members on behalf of
ServiceComb PMC.

* Tian Xiaoliang(田晓亮)
He  has been worked with ServiceComb project two years ago,
He is leading ServiceComb Mesher, ServiceComb  Kie projects of
ServiceComb. He helped the new
contributors by reviewing code and joining the discussion.

* Zhang Lei(张磊)
He  has been work on ServiceComb Pack since Jan 2019, he drove
the recent state machine change of Alpha, and contributed a very handy
admin UI for Alpha. He was quite active on the mailing list and always
helps new contributors and answers the questions from the users.

Please join me to welcome them.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: [ANN] New ServiceComb PMC member: Tian Xiaoliang, Zhang Lei

Posted by victor chan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! victor chan 邮箱:victorchanzhu@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 On 08/25/2019 08:51, Zheng Feng wrote: welcome on-board ! Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月24日周六 下午6:14写道: > Hi Team, > > I'd be happy to announce that we have two new members on behalf of > ServiceComb PMC. > > * Tian Xiaoliang(田晓亮) > He  has been worked with ServiceComb project two years ago, > He is leading ServiceComb Mesher, ServiceComb  Kie projects of > ServiceComb. He helped the new > contributors by reviewing code and joining the discussion. > > * Zhang Lei(张磊) > He  has been work on ServiceComb Pack since Jan 2019, he drove > the recent state machine change of Alpha, and contributed a very handy > admin UI for Alpha. He was quite active on the mailing list and always > helps new contributors and answers the questions from the users. > > Please join me to welcome them. > > Willem Jiang > > Twitter: willemjiang > Weibo: 姜宁willem >

Re: [ANN] New ServiceComb PMC member: Tian Xiaoliang, Zhang Lei

Posted by Zheng Feng <zh...@gmail.com>.
welcome on-board !