Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Shah Amit <am...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/10 15:49:31 UTC

J2 - Any DB Changes since M3 ?

Hi all,

Just wondering if there were any DB changes since M3 in the latest jetspeed
in svn head ... I am trying to run new jetspeed against the M3 db, but
getting some a0.column_value not found exception ...

Any suggestions ? I can't just drop my DB and flush it with new one because
I have tons of other stuff created on that DB :-(

Thanks,
Amit

RE: J2 - Any DB Changes since M3 ?

Posted by Shah Amit <am...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all ...

Sorry to ask again :-( But any suggestions ...

From: David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com>
To: Jetspeed Users List <je...@portals.apache.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:16:09 -0800 (PST)

Amit,

The following issue in Jira has the detail of the
changes that were performed:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-318

Regards,

David Le Strat

--- Shah Amit <am...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 > Hi Randy,
 >
 > Thanks for the reply ! Tried those changes, but
 > still getting the same
 > problem ... I noticed a few other tables with column
 > name "value". Is it
 > that _all_ of those were changed to column_value ?
 > :-(

________________________
David Le Strat
Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com