Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com> on 2007/11/01 14:19:51 UTC

Re: Is Tapestry 5 ready?

The question "is Tapestry a better framework..." is entirely a matter of
opinion, ask this question on a few mailing lists you will get different
answers on each one. I personally feel Tapestry 5 is a 'cleaner'
component framework compared to what's available (open source), but
having said that Spring is more mature... it's also a wonderful framework.

good luck,
Peter