Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/08/16 19:32:17 UTC

[HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.3 release

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I’m preparing Karaf 4.3.3 release. I should be able to submit release to vote by the end of the week.

I have identified required updates and fixes. I’m on it.

I will keep you posted.

Regards
JB

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.3 release

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks a lot guys ! Can't wait !

cheers,
  Serge...
Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com.INVALID>.
Thanks a lot guys ! Can't wait !

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

I detected a couple of regression on the SSH client (bin/client) since
the SSH 2.5.1 upgrade.

I'm investigating to include a fix for 4.3.3.

I will submit the vote as soon as this regression is fixed.

Thanks
Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

Posted by Paul Stanley <Pa...@saaconsultants.com>.
Thanks for the update, i look forward to the release..

Cheers
Paul

From:   "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <jb...@nanthrax.net>
To:     "Paul Stanley" <Pa...@saaconsultants.com>,
dev@karaf.apache.org
Date:   01/09/2021 12:32
Subject:        Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf runtime 4.3.3 release

Hi Paul,

Yes, Karaf 4.3.3 still uses Pax Web 7.3.x (with updated Jetty version,
etc). Pax Web 8.0.0 is not yet ready to be integrated in Karaf (probably
not before 4.3.4).

Regarding Jackson, I'm updating it for Karaf 4.3.3.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Paul,