Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by to...@sics.se on 2006/05/03 09:38:16 UTC

WS-Notification and subscription from remote

Hi,

I try to make a subscription to the broker from outside the SM, but it
seems that the broker cannot create subscription if the caller is not
bound to an endpoint within the SM. Is this correct? From my point of view
this seems to be an akward way of giving access rights to the broker.

/Tomas

Re: WS-Notification and subscription from remote

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this should be enhanced. Could you please raise a JIRA for that ?
You should still be able to use an external subscriber by deploying an
http endpoint that will forward notifications to your service.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by to...@sics.se.