Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2002/02/13 04:50:18 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Velocity 1.3 Release

I'd like to go ahead and release Velocity 1.3, as it has been working and
stable for a while.  There are some changes coming up, and I think it would
be best to roll this as a release, and then do the changes.

If there are no objections, I can roll the rc1 Real Soon Now.

geir

System and Software Consulting
The question is : What is a Mahnamahna?

Re: [PROPOSAL] Velocity 1.3 Release

Posted by Christoph Reck <Ch...@dlr.de>.
+1 to go for a Velocity 1.3rc1, for whatever my 2c are worth...
   (funny that I'm not yet a velocity|commons committer !?)

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 2/12/02 7:50 PM, "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> wrote:

> I'd like to go ahead and release Velocity 1.3, as it has been working and
> stable for a while.  There are some changes coming up, and I think it would
> be best to roll this as a release, and then do the changes.
>
> If there are no objections, I can roll the rc1 Real Soon Now.
>
> geir

+1

-jon