Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/10 14:01:48 UTC

Can I give a dependency a specific repository url?

My pom.xml has many dependencies and repositories. Maven will try to download
each of them in each of the repository. It will waste a lot of time for
downloading. How can I specify a dependency from a specific repository?

Re: Can I give a dependency a specific repository url?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You cannot. You should consider implementing a Repo Manager like
Archiva, Nexus, Artifactory, etc instead, and set it up as a proxy for
the other various repos you need to access.

Wayne