Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ruud Wijnands <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/24 11:55:45 UTC

How can I use environment variables in project.properties?

Hi,

I would like to know how I can use environment variables in project.properties.
I know about system properties like ${user.home}, but I was wondering
if I can also use other enviroment variables.

Regards,
             Ruud Wijnands

Re: How can I use environment variables in project.properties?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
don't know if it works but you can try something like :

<preGoal name="build:start">
 <ant:property environment="env"/>
</preGoal>

Arnaud