Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/19 19:04:18 UTC

Unable to install latest FlexJS nightly

I’m getting the following output from the installer:
Installer version 3.2.0 (mac)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
SDK version Apache FlexJS Nightly
AIR version 20.0
Flash Player version 20.0
Creating Apache FlexJS home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache FlexJS from:http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-0.7.0-bin.tar.gz
Unable to download Apache Flex SDK
Installation aborted

Downloading the artifact from my web browser works. Is the problem with the verification?

AW: Unable to install latest FlexJS nightly

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Or let it run on the asf infra machines. Well at least the Maven build runs really fast there.

Chris

Von: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>
Datum: 19.07.16 22:17 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Unable to install latest FlexJS nightly

On 7/19/16, 1:05 PM, "Harbs" <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I think there are CDN providers that offer free CDN for open-source
>projects. (Actually, maybe we can use maven for this.) We can push the
>artifacts to a CDN when it finishes building.

Even that might take forever or fail occasionally.  The server is the
cheapest Azure instance they have.  A build that takes 2 minutes on my
machine takes 35 minutes there.  I believe there is a way for me to
upgrade the server without additional cost.  I just have to find the time
to do it.

-Alex

Re: Unable to install latest FlexJS nightly

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.