Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com> on 2008/08/19 22:46:34 UTC

Severe log: no Header Container was found but components..

Hi all,
I need to change the direction of the html file to rtl if the logged in
user's locale is arabic. I followed the method in this previous message
http://www.nabble.com/How-can-I-switch-page-direction-(LTR-RTL)--td13747743.html#a14025235
. It works fine, but I'm constantly getting the following log:

SEVERE: You probably forgot to add a <body> or <header> tag to your
markup since no Header Container was
found but components where found which want to write to the <head> section.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../stylesheets/generic.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="../javascript/util.js"></script>

because I have

add(HeaderContributor.forCss("stylesheets/generic.css"));
add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript("javascript/util.js"));

in my page code, right after I add the html markup container. Actually
this log does not seem to cause any error, but I really would like to
get rid of it. Does anybody have any idea?

Best regards,

SerkanC

Re: Severe log: no Header Container was found but components..

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Hi Serkan,

I have this log all the time as well. I have no idea what it is suppose
to tell you as the message is clearly not applicable and my application
runs fine.
Anyway, if you run in production mode, the log message is gone.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten