Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by zmirc <m_...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/13 20:21:04 UTC

How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help

Hi!

I've been trying the whole day to get Tomee 1.6 JAX-RS distribution having
Jackson as JaxbJson provider, but with no success.
What am I missing? I've read all possible resources about it.
Here's the sample project:
https://github.com/zmirc/tomee-cxf-jackson-sample
<https://github.com/zmirc/tomee-cxf-jackson-sample>

Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
A bit late, but thanks a lot for that. Pretty sure, that can help many
people.

2013/10/29 zmirc <m_...@yahoo.com>

> I've put all the necessary steps in a StackOverflow answer, so that others
> could see it easier.
> Here it is:  http://stackoverflow.com/a/19653753/1385906
> <http://stackoverflow.com/a/19653753/1385906>

Jean-Louis

Re: How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help

Posted by zmirc <m_...@yahoo.com>.
So much better with a sample.
Thank you, Romain.

Re: How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
The snapshot has the feature.

You configure a pojo-deployment with marker "jaxrs-application" if you
didnt define explicitely a Application (jaxrs API) or you use your
qualified name of the application.

Here is a sample:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/server/openejb-cxf-rs/src/test/resources/META-INF/custom.openejb-jar.xml

This sample uses resources.xml Services but you can also set a qualified
name of a provider directly in openejb-jar.xml

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

NAML

Re: How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Le 13 oct. 2013 23:12, "zmirc" <m_...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> Thanks again. You're one of the reasons I love Tomee & its community.
> I've searched all the internet, but that. My bad. Sorry.
>
> Each JAX-RS @Path class must have "cxf.jaxrs.providers" specified in the
> openejb-jar.xml?
> Isn't there any option of setting that property for all cases or for all
> classes in a package or something similar?
>
> It's really nice that it can work, but it's a true pain to have manual
> config for each resource class.

NAML

Re: How to get Tomee JAX-RS CXF + Jackson 1.9? Please help

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi