Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Da...@sinnerschrader.com on 2001/10/30 14:31:16 UTC

user management

Hi,

as I worked with normal servlet I could manage the user by accessing the
session. So I could set attributes to the session.
Now I want to build a service whit Apache SOAP where only registrated
member can access.
I dont know how to access the session or to handle such a problem because
within my server class I have no handle to the session object.
I´m looking for a known mechanism to handle user:password authentication.

Is there anybody who knows how to do within APACHE SOAP API
or how can I solve the problem by using an other technic.

thx
daniel

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH
Communication & Technology

mailto:d.wolff@sinnerschrader.com
http://www.sinnerschrader.com
fon +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-0
fax +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-55
gasstrasse 8-16 | 22761 hamburg | germany