Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/11 19:02:32 UTC

Re: PR Dashboard for Java?

Wes, it doesn't seem to have worked. Could you double check the privileges
for me (cutlerb)? I'd also like to add something to the verify release
candidate page. It's weird, I made an edit before on another page a while
ago, not sure what happened.  Thanks!

Re: PR Dashboard for Java?

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Works now, thanks! I added a page for Java open PRs
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Java+Open+Patches

Re: PR Dashboard for Java?

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Weird. Try now