Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2004/07/09 12:04:00 UTC

Voting a PMC chair

Before starting the vote for the PMC chair (XML Graphics) I wanted to
clarify something. We've got two nominations. Will we decide by simple
majority or do we need something else?

Jeremias Maerki

PS: given the support I've received I'm glad to accept the nomination
for the chair.

Re: Voting a PMC chair

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@tpg.com.au>.
Nope, I can't top that.

Peter

Re: Voting a PMC chair

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.

Re: Voting a PMC chair

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@tpg.com.au>.

Re: Voting a PMC chair

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@tpg.com.au>.
Jeremias,

With only two it's easy - simple majority.

Let the voting begin!

Peter