Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/07 00:41:52 UTC

Proposed addition to Wiki Memory Management Page

Hi,

For this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Corinthia/Memory+management

given that we have implemented x*alloc wrappers, I'd like to propose adding
the following section:

[[

Wrapper Functions
--------------------------

We use wrapper functions for malloc(), calloc() and realloc(), which are
called xmalloc(), xcalloc() and xrealloc() respectively.

These functions contain error checking and reporting routines and are
located in DocFormat/platform/src/Wrapper.c [link to file in repos].

]]

What do you think?

Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/

Re: Proposed addition to Wiki Memory Management Page

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On Saturday, March 7, 2015, Gabriela Gibson <ga...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For this page:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Corinthia/Memory+management
>
> given that we have implemented x*alloc wrappers, I'd like to propose adding
> the following section:
>
> [[
>
> Wrapper Functions
>
> We use wrapper functions for malloc(), calloc() and realloc(), which are
> called xmalloc(), xcalloc() and xrealloc() respectively.
>
> These functions contain error checking and reporting routines and are
> located in DocFormat/platform/src/Wrapper.c [link to file in repos].
>
> ]]
>
> What do you think?
>
> +1
rgds