Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/04/14 04:05:07 UTC

Dependencies

Stan,

I am going through the dependencies (to ensure NOTICE compliance) we have
and came across

org.java-sql-generator

which in turn depends on

org.api-typeable-pojos

Since you have not touched this for ~5 years, can we/you import this into
the Polygene codebase instead?

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

RE: Dependencies

Posted by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@kapsi.fi>.
Hi Niclas,

Sounds fine to me! I am currently in Lapland on holiday, and limited to my mobile phone. So if you guys could do it, I would appreciate it. :)