Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Laurent-Philippe Gros <lp...@bostontechnologies.com> on 2009/06/03 23:42:27 UTC

Problem with continuum 1.2.3

Hi,

I have installed continuum 1.2.3 on a windows server 2003 machine using tomcat.

My problem is that I have a project that I would like to be watched by
continuum but the SCM is only accessible via svn+ssh and
authentication is done through id_rsa key. I do not seem to be able to
find anything on the continuum interface to do that. Is there a way I
can just get continuum to trigger my project if I have it checked out
on the machine and have ant update in? As far I as I can tell when I
want to add an ant project I always have to provide a SCM url.

Let me know if I was not clear enough or if I failed to mention something.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

L.P.