Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kurt Overberg <ku...@hotdogrecords.com> on 2003/08/15 15:28:33 UTC

URLEncoding urls (hrefs) that are coming out of a database...

Gang,

I store text in my database that contains:

Hello there, user, please click <a href="link">this link</a>.

....I output this text to the user with the <bean:write/> tag (I'm using
struts 1.0 & tomcat 4.1.27).  Is there some way to make sure that my
JSESSIONID will get appended to these links (for people w/out cookies),
or do I need to make that happen myself with some regex magic?  I've
poked around all the struts libs and all that but it seems that by the
time the text gets substituted on the output .jsp, its already been
compiled and everything, which is too late.  Thoughts, ideas,
workarounds?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Help!

/kurt