Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2015/07/07 03:08:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer

I am pleased to announce that the Apache Kafka PMC has voted to invite Gwen
Shapira as a committer and Gwen has accepted.

Please join me on welcoming and congratulating Gwen.

Thanks for the contribution both in the project (code, email, etc, etc,
etc) and in throughout the community too(other projects, conferences, etc,
etc, etc). I look forward to your continued contributions and much more to
come!

~ Joe Stein
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
     [image: Logo-Black.jpg]
  http://www.elodina.net
    http://www.stealth.ly
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@confluent.io>.
Congrats, welcome to the team!

-Jay

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
Very well deserved. Go Gwen!

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:20 PM, Todd Palino <tp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats, Gwen! It's definitely deserved.
>
> -Todd
>

> > On Jul 6, 2015, at 6:08 PM, Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> wrote:
> >
> > I am pleased to announce that the Apache Kafka PMC has voted to invite
> Gwen
> > Shapira as a committer and Gwen has accepted.
> >
> > Please join me on welcoming and congratulating Gwen.
> >
> > Thanks for the contribution both in the project (code, email, etc, etc,
> > etc) and in throughout the community too(other projects, conferences,
> etc,
> > etc, etc). I look forward to your continued contributions and much more
> > come!
> >
> > ~ Joe Stein
> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> >     [image: Logo-Black.jpg]