Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Saurabh Saraswat <ss...@pivotalindia.com> on 2013/11/11 12:00:43 UTC

Getting Error the the Time of deploying .war file

Dear all,

I am getting the "Connection was reset error" while deploying the .war file
of my web application on the apache-tomcat server. I am deploying the file
using Tomcat-Manager and its giving the above mentions error after
uploading 50 %.

Can u please tell me the reason of this.
This is the snapshot of error.

[image: Inline image 1]

 I will appreciate any help. Thanking You!

 *Best Regards,    *

*Saurabh Sarasvat*

Re: Getting Error the the Time of deploying .war file

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Getting Error the the Time of deploying .war file

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Saurabh Saraswat wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am getting the "Connection was reset error" while deploying the .war file
> of my web application on the apache-tomcat server. I am deploying the file
> using Tomcat-Manager and its giving the above mentions error after
> uploading 50 %.

What is the size of that file ? You may be hitting a maximum upload file size.
(<Connector> -- maxPostSize)

> Can u please tell me the reason of this.
> This is the snapshot of error.

Better : check the Tomcat logs. The error should be mentioned there too, probably with an
explanation.

> [image: Inline image 1]

This list strips most attachments, this one did not make it.