Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by xi kun simon <si...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/22 04:07:33 UTC

customize the attachments temporary folder?

Hi,

When I write my program to pass attachment referring to the attachments
example,I find out that when it send the attachment,it will generate the
temporary file in the %TOMCAT_HOME%\axis\WEB-INF\attachments folder. So if
the both client and service run on one computer,it works well.

But If I run the client on the machine which have no Tomcat and Axis on
it,it goes wrong. When I new a DataHandler by a file,I couldn't work.

So How can I customize my attachment temporary folder on client machine?

thanks a lot,

Simon.