Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Chuck Grohowski <ch...@hubcitymedia.com> on 2003/03/24 16:09:11 UTC

auto_increment problem?

I noticed a strange anomaly when using OJB with auto_increment fields in
MySQL.  After doing a few inserts of new objects, the auto_increment field
has values in the hundreds.  Is this behavior normal or is there something
going awry?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Chuck

--------------------------
Hub City Media, Inc.
www.hubcitymedia.com

Re: auto_increment problem?

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Chuck,

Could you post a little more info.
Which OJB version?
Which sequence manager implementation do you use, or
post your repository_database.xml file (if you use one).

regards,
Armin