Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2021/08/03 10:40:20 UTC

Re: Issue with writing to Azure blob storage using StreamingFileSink and FileSink

Hey Sudhanva,
Have you configured IntelliJ to include dependencies with "Provided" Scope
when executing your main method?

I also noticed that you are using Flink 1.13.1 and 1.13.0 in your pom. its
probably not an issue in this case, but it can cause problems.