Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by efftronics <ra...@efftronics.com> on 2010/10/12 17:00:58 UTC

APR based tomcat native library not found

Hi,
    I am running apache tomcat 6.0.18 , java 1.6 on windows xp platform.
    I copied tcnative-1.dll  and openssl.exe(1.1.14 version) in
     C:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin . But i when i run
    startup.bat it showing that "APR based tcnative library not found" . I
    also tried with 1.1.8,1.1.0,1.1.19,1.1.20 APR libraries but there is
    no use.Plaease help me.Which version i have to use.Please provide the
    link.
          Thank you.

Re: APR based tomcat native library not found

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.