Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Aaron G <he...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/21 21:27:05 UTC

Java Client talking to .NET Remoting?

I have a gotten my .NET stuff registered and up
and running, I can use another .NET app to verify
it is up and call methods on it.  I am using
TcpTunnelGui
to see the SOAP messages go back and forth, and they
look
good to me.

Does anyone know how to invoke the method on
the URI or the Marshaled Object from SOAP?

I have a Java Client and want to call a Method on
a MarshalObject that is up and running on a .NET
Remoting Server ( not ASP.NET).  I keep getting
bad SOAP action.....

What I have is

http://localhost/servertest.soap

and under servertest.soap has a method