Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2006/08/23 20:08:18 UTC

Showcase under IDEA

Anyone (else){ having trouble buidling Showcase under IDEA these days.
Fine under Maven, but something is failing fast for me under IDEA, but
IDEA is closing the window, so I don't know what's going sour.

Meanwhile, for the new API stuff, in IDEA, I set the api module and
core module to use the same folder for compiled classes (target under
the struts2 folder). Is that the expected approach?

-Ted.

Re: Showcase under IDEA

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Got it. Turned out the META-INF/context.xml was corrupt or something.