Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de> on 2013/05/06 22:05:30 UTC

PDFBOX-988

Hi,

could someone with a Ubuntu box help me out looking at PDFBOX-988. At least from my tests it seems to work OK since 1.7.0. Unfortunately I have no Ubuntu System to test on.

Maybe we can close the issue.

BR

Maruan Sahyoun

Re: PDFBOX-988

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 06.05.2013 23:30, schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> Am 06.05.2013 22:05, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
>> Hi,
>>
>> could someone with a Ubuntu box help me out looking at PDFBOX-988. At least
>> from my tests it seems to work OK since 1.7.0. Unfortunately I have no Ubuntu
>> System to test on.
> I'll run some test on my fedora box tomorrow. Maybe I'm able to revive my
> ubuntu as well
>
>> Maybe we can close the issue.
I took care about the issue and closed it.

>> BR
>>
>> Maruan Sahyoun
>
> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: PDFBOX-988

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 06.05.2013 22:05, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> Hi,
>
> could someone with a Ubuntu box help me out looking at PDFBOX-988. At least from my tests it seems to work OK since 1.7.0. Unfortunately I have no Ubuntu System to test on.
I'll run some test on my fedora box tomorrow. Maybe I'm able to revive my
ubuntu as well

> Maybe we can close the issue.
>
> BR
>
> Maruan Sahyoun