Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Guthmann, Scott" <sg...@on3solutions.com> on 2012/08/02 16:44:01 UTC

FABridge support

Alain Ekambi:

> 4.8 does not have FABridge support ? That's really bad ....
We do need someone to work on FABridge support. Are you able to help the project by writing this code? Please feel free to scratch your own itch as they say!

Regards,

Scott Guthmann

RE: FABridge support

Posted by "Guthmann, Scott" <sg...@on3solutions.com>.
Alain:

> Aint that enough support ?
You bet, it is!

> So yeah maybe i should maintain FABridge myself to get some more
> credit loooool
Thank you for what you are doing!

> Our  tools rely heavely on FABridge. If there s nobody to maintain it.
> We are willing to do it.
This is terrific news, Alain! Nice job!

Re: FABridge support

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
If you have time to scratch this itch, start scratching!

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: FABridge support