Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/06/03 14:35:41 UTC

Re: AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos - Weekly Update

Hi Swapnil,

Great work! Will it be possible for you to add method comments to AWSHelper
class and explain the functionality you have implemented? I did not get the
purpose of the registerInstancesToLoadBalancer() method.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos - Weekly Update

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Imesh,

Oh yes. I will update all the comments accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Swapnil,