Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 17:46:35 UTC

[wiki] Congrats to all on the migration!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to all who worked on the wiki migration over the last
week or so. This, I think would be Gavin, TJ, and Andrew at least and I'm
sure others that I'm not aware of. Things were in good shape by Oct. 26.
Yes, a few minor bumps but truthfully, a great effort by the infrastructure
and wiki admin team!

MzK

"This is no social crisis
 Just another tricky day for you."
                 -- "Tricky Day", the Who

Re: [wiki] Congrats to all on the migration!

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
On Nov 1, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

> A big CONGRATULATIONS to all who worked on the wiki migration over the last
> week or so. This, I think would be Gavin, TJ, and Andrew at least and I'm
> sure others that I'm not aware of. Things were in good shape by Oct. 26.
> Yes, a few minor bumps but truthfully, a great effort by the infrastructure
> and wiki admin team!

I'll add Daniel and Joe as well.

Way to  Rock!

Regards,
Dave

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 11/01/2011 06:09 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> I share the congratulations.
>
> Also, I want to acknowledge the contribution of Terry Ellison.  Although there was an upset, Terry has operated silently to continue some of this work.  And, without his initial efforts, none of this would have happened at all.

I would also like to say a big Thank You to all who have helped to make
this migration happen!

Marcus

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
I share the congratulations.

Also, I want to acknowledge the contribution of Terry Ellison.  Although there was an upset, Terry has operated silently to continue some of this work.  And, without his initial efforts, none of this would have happened at all.

 - Dennis E. Hamilton
   tools for document interoperability,  <http://nfoWorks.org/>
   dennis.hamilton@acm.org  gsm: +1-206-779-9430  @orcmid