Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Darren Rowley <Da...@orderware.net> on 2002/11/21 21:39:41 UTC

Simple Document style web service question

I want to use the style='message' service to capture incoming web
services. However I want to process all incoming messages with a single
class. I am integrating Axis with our EAI application and it already has
sophisticated handlers for triggering data transfers based on XML content.

In the WSDD file I tried setting the "allowedMethods" value="*" but I just
get an error, I had a quick peruse of the source code and I can't see how
the MsgProvider deals with the '*' option?

I'm sure this is pretty simple but I've only been using Axis for a couple
of days.. excellent product btw.

thanks in advance,

Darren.