Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2009/01/05 09:40:51 UTC

New Xerces TLP Website

Hi all,

Since Xerces became a top-level project we've had a fairly bare bones and
frankly uninviting website which we were building with the old Stylebook
tool.  We had discussed building a Forrest based site, but nothing really
came of that ... until this weekend when I finally decided to invest some
time in figuring out how to use Forrest.  The result from that effort is a
brand new site which I've checked in to SVN and uploaded to
http://xerces.apache.org.

Check it out.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Re: New Xerces TLP Website

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.

Good job - it looks great!

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO                                 WE7
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com

Re: New Xerces TLP Website

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.

Good job - it looks great!

Re: New Xerces TLP Website

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Hiranya,

Thanks, though I can't take credit for the logo. It was designed by Ashley
Morgan for a task that we submitted for GHOP [1].

[1] http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab