Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/11 03:55:19 UTC

org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.TestPictures fails on gump

Hi,

this testcase fails :

    [junit] Running org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.TestPictures
    [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.944 sec

I think that the one test which fails is a test manipulating a file

Running the testcases on my PC, I had a problem with the same test

    public void testDIB() throws Exception {
        if (false) {
        SlideShow ppt = new SlideShow();

        Slide slide = ppt.createSlide();
        File img = new File(cwd, "sci_cec.dib");
        int idx = ppt.addPicture(img, Picture.DIB);

I am not 100% sure that testDIB is also the failing testcase in  org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.TestPictures
in gump, because we only see from the log that there is one error, but we do not know what is the exact error.

On my PC I had the problem that the file sci_cec.dib is identified as a virus by McAfee, which does not let me get it from svn.

I do not know whether gump has the same problem.

If this testDIB is not superimportant, it would be cool if it could be commented out, and also if you give another name to this sci_ced.dib file,
or even remove it from SVN.

I could even do these changes myself if nobody wants to do it because I am since recently a jakarta committer (originally an ant committer).

Regards,

Antoine

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/buildLog.html
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-poi/jakarta-poi/index.html
http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-poi/jakarta-poi/gump_work/build_jakarta-poi_jakarta-poi.html

Re: org.apache.poi.hslf.usermodel.TestPictures fails on gump

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Nick,

thanks, this is helpful,

Regards,