Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/10/01 15:37:35 UTC

Re: Account Application for PLC4X Project Lab

Unfortunately we no longer have that. Well... I do have the lab, but I just can't provide access to it anymore.

Should probably take that page offline.

Chris

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
You still can play with plc4x api by using cheap modbus devices
available everywhere or running modbus tcp simulator.. or running plc
simulator we have in our codebase.

You do not need physical device for start.

Best,
Łukasz