Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by John Norris <ja...@qad.com> on 2000/09/07 18:51:36 UTC

Unable to set 'myVector' property: argument type mismatch.

Hi,

In short, has anyone had succes with Vectors?

Detail:
I have a bean myClass with a single attribute, Vector myVector.
The client creates a 'myClass' instance and populates myVector.
The client then calls a soap service with a method with a parameter of type
myClass.
When the service is called, I get this error message back from the server:

     Unable to set 'myVector' property: argument type mismatch.