Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jihoon Kim <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/13 09:54:22 UTC

Question regarding artifact upload process to the Central Repository of a project held at GoogleCode

Hi,

I did browse through the documentation at
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html
and I just wanted to see if I could get an advice regarding what is
the most optimal method of requesting upload of artifacts from
GoogleCode. Personally I would like to approach the method of
automatic sync, since I do not wish to create bundles every time that
I need an upload. But from my initial search on the web, it seems that
that is the main choice that many have taken. It would be great if I
could get some feedback from the mailing list in what they saw to be
the best method of requesting upload from a GoogleCode project.

Thanks!!!

--
Sincerely,

Ji Hoon Kim