Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Johan Andries <ja...@schaubroeck.be> on 2003/10/20 11:28:32 UTC

RE: enabling htdig (or another searcher/indexer) on forrest 0.5for static site

Hi David,

The error we get after applying the htdig patch is indeed an actual error,
the build reports as "failed" although most web pages have been generated
correctly. I'll try the "<exclude pattern=..." solution asap and post the
results on the list.

Thanks!
Johan