Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Stephan Marwedel <ma...@thales.de> on 2000/07/12 19:42:49 UTC

[Xalan-C++] DOM_nodes and Xalan-C++ 0.40

Hi,

first of all thanks for the new release of Xalan-C++ on Linux!

I've build an application with Xalan-C++ 0.30/Xerces-C++ 1.1.0 on
Linux which I want to upgrade to the versions Xalan-C++
0.40/Xerces-C++ 1.2.0a. I use Xerces's DOM API to construct a document
in memory.

Then I use the following code to do XSLT:

DOM_Node node = createNewNode();

XSLTInputSource  input(node);

However, in Xalan-C++ 0.40, the XSLTInputSource constructor expects an
argument of type XalanNode. How can I convert my DOM_Node to a
XalanNode? What's the difference between a XalanNode and the DOM_Node
from the Xerces API?

Regards

Stephan

Stephan Marwedel, Object Technology Group      .~.
THALES Communication GmbH, Hamburg, Germany    /V\
Email: marwedel@thales.de                    //   \\
Web: http://www.thales.de                   /(     )\
                                              ^^-^^
                                               Tux