Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by jagadishsanku <ja...@gowebtop.com> on 2011/01/10 06:46:12 UTC

Checkin failed due to node locked by another session

Hi Good Morning ,
                          I'm new guy to jackrabbit. I'm facing an issue
with file node check-out in jackrabbit.the issue is - I've created a file
node and  try to lock the node(Check-out) with one session.Later after some
time that session have been expired,then i've  tried to unlock the node with
some other session.It is throwing an exception saying that "Node not Locked
by this Session" .
                                        Is there any alternative to solve
this issue.Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance
Jagadish Sanku

Re: Checkin failed due to node locked by another session

Posted by jagadishsanku <ja...@gowebtop.com>.
Hi Paco Avila ,

                         Thanks for the reply.The issue  has been resolved.

Thanks

Posted by Paco Avila <mo...@gmail.com>.
lockToken = nodeUuid + '-' + getCheckDigit(nodeUuid);
session.addLockToken(lockToken);

Remeber: a lockToken can't be assigned to two sessions.

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 9:40 AM, jagadishsanku <
jagadishnaidu_sanku@gowebtop.com> wrote:

> Hi Paco Avila ,
>                          Thanks for the reply, if you don't mine will you
> please explain me in detail.So that it will be useful for me in
> development.
>

> Thanks in advance
> Jagadish Sanku

OpenKM
http://www.openkm.com
http://www.guia-ubuntu.org

Re: Checkin failed due to node locked by another session

Posted by Paco Avila <mo...@gmail.com>.
Well, is not recommended but you can generate a lock token for that node and
assign to the user.
See org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockToken.getCheckDigit(String uuid)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 6:46 AM, jagadishsanku <
jagadishnaidu_sanku@gowebtop.com> wrote:

> Hi Good Morning ,
>                          I'm new guy to jackrabbit. I'm facing an issue
> with file node check-out in jackrabbit.the issue is - I've created a file
> node and  try to lock the node(Check-out) with one session.Later after some
> time that session have been expired,then i've  tried to unlock the node
> with
> some other session.It is throwing an exception saying that "Node not Locked
> by this Session" .
>                                        Is there any alternative to solve
> this issue.Please let me know.
>
> Thanks in Advance