Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/08/11 08:26:10 UTC

New XmlFormRenderer

Hi all,

after having implemented the FoFormRenderer class, to render fo
templates from form widgets, I'm working to the XmlFormRenderer class:
the goal is to get an xml export file from a form widget definition.
The first version will be very simple and should create xml files that
can be imported into Excel (hopefully).
Then we could refine the class to generate for example an entity-xml
file etc...
I hope to complete the first version of it very soon... can I commit it
to svn?

Jacopo

Re: New XmlFormRenderer

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
as for the skill set two things can lower that
quickly.

1) A component://common screen decorator that handles
the opening and the closing of a generic document in
freemarker

2) if the view handler caught and printed exceptinos
in the pdf much like the error messages print in the
html output.

--- "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>

Re: New XmlFormRenderer

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.