Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 20:59:36 UTC

Kafka KIP meeting April 5 at 11:00am PST

Hi, Everyone,

We will have a Kafka KIP meeting tomorrow at 11:00am PST. If you plan to
attend but haven't received an invite, please let me know. The following is
the agenda.

Agenda:

KIP-4 - MetadataRequest schema
KIP-35 - Retrieve protocol version

Thanks,
-- Guozhang

Re: Kafka KIP meeting April 5 at 11:00am PST

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Hey Guozhang,

Can you add KIP-52 to the agenda? Based on the current discussion, I don't
think it will take much time.

Thanks,
Jason