Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2009/07/06 18:18:28 UTC

small faults in new Numeric* class Javadoc

There seems to be trivial faults in javadoc. In NumericRangeQuery,
"Filter" should be "Query":

- * Filter f = NumericRangeQuery.newFloatRange(field, <a
href="#precisionStepDesc">precisionStep</a>,
+ * Query query = NumericRangeQuery.newFloatRange(field, <a
href="#precisionStepDesc">precisionStep</a>,

And in NumericField, there is an incorrect sample code for
NumericTokenStream:

- * <p>For optimal performance, re-use the NumericField and {@link
Document} instance
- * for more than one document:
- * <pre>
- * <em>// init</em>
- * NumericField field = new NumericField(name, precisionStep,
Field.Store.XXX, true);
- * Document doc = new Document();
- * document.add(field);
- * <em>// use this code to index many documents:</em>
- * stream.set<em>???</em>Value(value1)
- * writer.addDocument(document);
- * stream.set<em>???</em>Value(value2)
- * writer.addDocument(document);
- * ...
- * </pre>

I think it can be just removed since there is a complete sample in
NumericTokenStream.

regards,

Koji

RE: small faults in new Numeric* class Javadoc

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Thanks, I fix. It is just copy'n'paste errors!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de